6″ x 19mm Cups
$132.00 – $208.00
*Fits on Hilti DG150 & DG150H grinders
Call us for bulk pricing. 800-282-6470
Our 6 x 19mm cups feature a variety of bonds, grits, and resulting finishes for the range of unique jobs that you may encounter. These cups will remove tough coatings fast, performing well for surface prep tasks when you need to grind abrasive materials.
Our 6 x 19mm cups offer 6 options, featuring metal bond cup wheels as well as PCD cups to account for a variety of needs.
Quality Level: Professional Grade
Equipment: Angle Grinders
How to Use:
- Choose the correct specification and diameter for your application.
- If the cup is non-threaded, it comes with a 7/8” arbor hole and a press fitted 7/8”-5/8” brass bushing. This allows the grinder’s lock nut retainers to hold the cup in place.
- Always review the manual for safe mounting procedures. Assure that the grinder flange is clean and free of burrs so that the cup seats the flush.
- Maintain the RPMs of the grinder and do not force the cup. For a smooth finish, keep it moving in a steady motion over the floor to avoid gouging.
- Make sure the grinder is functional. A bent spindle or dirty flanges will cause the cup to wobble.
- Check the bearings on the grinder and see if the segments wore unevenly. Even if a grinder bearing is out of round, a diamond cup will wear to that angle and will grind successfully.
Tips & Tricks: Some cup wheels have threaded mounting holes. Threaded cups allow a higher cup profile and will not fit under some dust shrouds. Dust shrouds must have an opening of approximately 1/8” between the floor and shroud. Too wide of a gap will reduce the vacuum’s power.