Call us for bulk pricing. 800-282-6470
Single Row for the FASTEST Grinding
The Single Row PCD cup features a single row of diamond segments, providing the least amount of surface drag. In turn, this design results in the FASTEST surface grinding action and removal of materials.
A high diamond concentration segment on a balanced steel body provides a long service life. Expect a continual high performance from this tool due to the consistent diamond distribution.
Available in most sizes with threaded or non-threaded arbors.
Quality Level: Professional Grade, 30/40 Grit
Med/Hard Materials: Cured Concrete/Granite/Masonry/Natural Stone
Equipment: Angle Grinder
How to Use:
- Choose the correct specification and diameter for your application.
- If the cup is non-threaded, it comes with a 7/8” arbor hole and a press fitted 7/8”-5/8” brass bushing. This allows the grinder’s lock nut retainers to hold the cup in place.
- Always review the manual for safe mounting procedures. Assure that the grinder flange is clean and free of burrs so that the cup seats the flush.
- Maintain the RPMs of the grinder and do not force the cup. For a smooth finish, keep it moving in a steady motion over the floor to avoid gouging.
- Make sure the grinder is functional. A bent spindle or dirty flanges will cause the cup to wobble.
- Check the bearings on the grinder and see if the segments wore unevenly. Even if a grinder bearing is out of round, a diamond cup will wear to that angle and will grind successfully.