$85.00 – $192.00
Add quantities of 10x to your cart to get special 10 pack pricing.
The Tuck Point blade performs well in the process of crack and joint repair. It removes old masonry joints for re-pointing and can widen joints on existing concrete. It is a good choice for professional masons and homeowners for quickly removing and fixing damages. These blades feature a high diamond concentration segment on a balanced steel body for a long service life.
Available in most sizes and come with a 10mm high diamond laser-welded segment.
Quality: Professional Grade
Wet or Dry:
Materials: Cured Concrete/Granite/Masonry/Natural Stone
Equipment: Angle Grinder
How to Use:
- Make sure that you have chosen the proper blade for the application.
- Assure that the saw blade flange, shaft and guard are in good condition. Check your manufacturer’s user guide for safety precautions.
- Mount the blade in the proper rotation. Check for an arrow on the saw blade or look at the diamond segment to determine the direction. The diamond in the matrix appears as a “comet” with a diamond head and a “tail” following behind. The direction of the blade follows the “comet”.
- When cutting through a slab, make sure that you clear the blade from the cut before the slab shifts. If not, you could pinch the blade between the slabs immediately inhibiting the blade and possibly tearing away segments.
- To remove the blade, cut it free from the slab using another blade instead of pulling it out or risk bending the core.
Tips & Tricks:
Never force the blade to cut, allow the weight of the saw be the cutting pressure. Always keep the RPMs of the saw constant.
Start by making a very shallow ½” cut to establish a base guide.
If the blade becomes dull, cut a concrete block to re-dress the blade.
Anything that is extremely abrasive or fine should be cut with a material specific blade.
Questions or concerns? Volume discounts available! Feel free to call or email!