Diamond Grinding Blocks
Add quantities of 10x to your cart to get special 10 pack pricing.
FAST Grinding of Cured Concrete
Our Diamond Grinding Blocks are designed for floor grinders to carry out tasks involved in concrete surface prep. Featuring a medium bond, our diamond grinding blocks fit onto Edco, Husqvarna and even more brands.
They are ideal for aggressive grinding of cured concrete floors and fast removal of tough coatings. Along with removing floor coatings and smoothing rough surfaces, the grinding blocks also level high spots and remove surface imperfections.
Designed for grinders with multi-disc accessory plates that secure the tooling using wedges. There is a cushioned bar to help keep the tooling in constant contact with the floor.
5″ x 2″ x 2″ size
Quality Level: Professional Grade, 30/40 Grit
Wet or Dry:
Hard Materials: Cured Concrete
Equipment: Concrete Floor Grinders for Grinding Blocks
How to Use:
- Choose the correct specification and diameter for your application.
- Always review the manual for safe mounting procedures and wear the proper protective gear.
- Maintain the RPMs of the grinder and do not force the grind. For a smooth finish, keep it moving in a steady motion over the floor to avoid gouging.
- Make sure the grinder is functional. A bent spindle or dirty flanges will cause inconsistencies.
- Check the bearings on the grinder and see if the segments wore unevenly.
Tips & Tricks: Dust shrouds must have an opening of approximately 1/8” between the floor and shroud. Too wide of a gap will reduce the vacuum’s power.