$72.00 – $169.00
Call us for bulk pricing. 800-282-6470
Flat Grinding with Less Swirl Marks
The Swirly Cup features angled diamond segments, providing a wider grinding pattern. This reduces the swirl marks created by single and double row cups.
These Swirly Cups feature a high diamond concentration segment balanced on a steel body for a longer service life. Smooth and fast concrete grinding without deep gouges.
Available in most sizes with threaded or non-threaded arbors.
Quality Level: Professional Grade, 30-40 Grit
Materials: Cured Concrete/Granite/Masonry/Natural Stone
Equipment: Angle Grinder
How to Use:
- Choose the correct specification and diameter for your application.
- If the cup is non-threaded, it comes with a 7/8” arbor hole and a press fitted 7/8”-5/8” brass bushing. This allows the grinder’s lock nut retainers to hold the cup in place.
- Always review the manual for safe mounting procedures. Assure that the grinder flange is clean and free of burrs so that the cup seats the flush.
- Maintain the RPMs of the grinder and do not force the cup. For a smooth finish, keep it moving in a steady motion over the floor to avoid gouging.
- Make sure the grinder is functional. A bent spindle or dirty flanges will cause the cup to wobble.
- Check the bearings on the grinder and see if the segments wore unevenly. Even if a grinder bearing is out of round, a diamond cup will wear to that angle and will grind successfully.
Tips & Tricks: Some cup wheels have threaded mounting holes. Threaded cups allow a higher cup profile and will not fit under some dust shrouds. Dust shrouds must have an opening of approximately 1/8” between the floor and shroud. Too wide of a gap will reduce the vacuum’s power.