Heavy Duty Floor Grinder #58100
Availability: In stock
Call for a Quotation or a Rental Dealer Near You
SKU: EDC-59200 Categories: Equipment, Floor Grinders, Grinding, Stripping, Scrapping, Star Diamond Applications, Surface & Marking Removal, Surface Cleaning & Finishing, Surface Leveling Tags: 22" Dual Disc 2EC, Concrete Grinding, Concrete Polishing, EDCO, Floor Grinders, glue removal, mastic removal, Metal Bond, PCD, PCD Tooling, Resin Bond, surface prep removal
|Model||Part #||Power||Horse Power||Phase||Amps||RPMS||Dimensions|
Heavy Duty Floor Grinder!
- Production grinding and floor cleaning on large or small surface areas such as airports, warehouses, parking decks, manufacturing plants, malls and sports arenas
- Light grinding or cleaning of concrete surfaces
- Leveling uneven joints
- Removing mastics, thin-set, high spots, epoxies and urethanes
- Lightly texturing slippery concrete surfacesGet in contact with us if your are interested in financing get in touch with us @ 1.800.282.6470
- GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Slide-On Accessories.
- GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
- VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
- NEW Laser-Cut Weight Tray: This built-in weight tray accepts up to 80lbs. of extra weight!
- Multi-Vac port for use with 2″ or 3″ vacuum hose
- 22″ working width will grind approximately 400-500 sq.ft. per hour at 1/32″ with EDCO Dyma-Serts
- Gas & electric power options available
- Includes 2 magnetic multi-accessory discs, which accept Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other wedgeless grinder accessories
- Counter-rotating discs prevent machine from pulling side to side and give operator greater control
- 6 grinding accessories required per loading