EDCO Single Disc Grinder #59800
Remove coatings, glues, paint, nasty stuff, etc.
U$3,573.64 FOB Factory #59800
|Model||Part #||Power||Horse Power||Phase||Amps||RPMS||Dimensions|
NEW REDESIGNED EDCO Concrete Floor Grinders!
- GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Slide-On Accessories.
- GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
- VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
- NEW Laser-Cut Weight Tray: This built-in weight tray accepts up to 20lbs. of extra weight!
- 11″ Working width will grind approximately 200-250 sq. ft. per hour at 1/32″ with EDCO Dyma-Serts
- Round shroud gets tight against walls
- Easy-rolling 10″ steel-core, rubber wheels
- Includes 1 magnetic multi-accessory disc, which accept wedgeless Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other wedgeless grinder accessories
- 3 grinding accessories required per loading
- 2″ Vacuum port and water port
- 25ft. Power cord attached with cord hanger
- Accessory Toolbox tray
- Easy access to grease fittings
- 30lb. weight pack standard
- Rugged and easy to maintain
- Areas less than 1,500 square feet
- Residential applications
- Grinding concrete
- Repairing damaged concrete slabs
- Removing urethanes or epoxy thin-coats
- Leveling high spots or surface imperfections
- Smoothing rough surfaces, rain marks or trowel marks
- Removing mastics, thin-sets, paint build-ups, resins and more
Interested in financing? Contact us @ 1.800.282.6470 for more details.
Our customers also found these purchases useful
Made in the USA. When only the best will do! Stressproof, precision-machined, 1 3/4″ steel arbor shaft Includes electric start, 12-volt battery and heavy-duty 15-amp charging system Swing-away, rear 3-gallon fuel tank Screw-type depth control w/lock guarantees accurate cutting IDEAL FOR… Highway, road and bridge deck repair Utility installation Traffic loop installation SS-20-10 Part# 33100…
Keep your concrete gutters flowing with the Gutter Gator side scabbler. No more bird baths or standing water. IDEAL FOR… Creating proper trench flow in concrete gutters Leveling and removing concrete in small areas CD-5H Part# 63700H Power Air Air Requirement 160 CFM at 100 PSI Length 54″ Width 29″ Height 40″ Weight 131 lbs
Model Part # Power Horse Power Phase Amps RPMS Dimensions CPL-8-1.5L 69300 Electric 1.5HP, 110V Single N/A 1100 31″x19″x42.5″ CPL-8-5.5H 69500 Gasoline 5.5HP NA NA 2200 31″x19″x42.5″ 8″ working width will scarify approximately 175-250 sq. ft. per hour at a Depth of 1/32″ Per Pass 8-Inch, 6-Shaft drum accepts carbide and steel cutters Etch the…