Customer Service & Sales Associate
We are growing faster than our current team can manage and we need to add a new team player to join our team at our head office near the George Massey tunnel!
About The Role:
As a Customer Service & Sales Associate, you will be representing our company on the front lines of customer service and sales. These personable employees perform a range of duties, including:
- Presenting our database of customers with information about our products
- Guiding customers in their purchases, offering suggestions and advice on which products fit customers’ needs
- Up selling and cross selling by convincing customers to purchase higher quality and quantities of products and accessories to complement their purchases
- Organising tradeshow appearances and training seminars for Rental clients
- Accepting training from marketing director in order to hone sales skills
- Accepting training from customer service manager in order to hone customer service skills
- Dealing with belligerent customers in a calm manner, striving to defray tension and bring about a favorable outcome
- Creating online accounts for our 1,000+ regular customers in order to further build online sales
Our customer service & sales associates may work in a variety of settings. It is common for you to work in our head office, but you may also engage in direct selling over the telephone or in person. The right candidate will be expected to facilitate sales in many industries, including landscaping, concrete polishing, rental equipment, municipalities, and general trades companies.
A Little About Us:
Our clients rely on us for all of their concrete tooling and equipment needs. Our passion is superior customer service, supporting our team with all of the support and training they need. We are eagerly looking forward with a focus on expanding our market saturation and developing key partnerships with some of Canada’s leading developers, construction companies, and municipal bodies.
When you join our team, you are joining a family. We focus on the needs of our employees and how we can help them develop their skills and shape their careers.
Full benefits after 90 days.
Permanent 40 hours a week 7-4 — closed weekends, closed for two weeks over Christmas and closed all Stats. Please email resume and cover letter explaining your job experience, educational background, any relevant software including hobby software.
Only considered candidates will be contacted.
Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you!