Heavy Duty Floor Grinder #58100
5 HP + 230 V + 330 lbs. = Exceptional Removal
U$8,460 FOB Factory #58100
|Model||Part #||Power||Horse Power||Phase||Amps||RPMS||Dimensions|
Heavy Duty Floor Grinder!
- Production grinding and floor cleaning on large or small surface areas such as airports, warehouses, parking decks, manufacturing plants, malls and sports arenas
- Light grinding or cleaning of concrete surfaces
- Leveling uneven joints
- Removing mastics, thin-set, high spots, epoxies and urethanes
- Lightly texturing slippery concrete surfacesGet in contact with us if your are interested in financing get in touch with us @ 1.800.282.6470
- GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Slide-On Accessories.
- GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
- VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
- NEW Laser-Cut Weight Tray: This built-in weight tray accepts up to 80lbs. of extra weight!
- Multi-Vac port for use with 2″ or 3″ vacuum hose
- 22″ working width will grind approximately 400-500 sq.ft. per hour at 1/32″ with EDCO Dyma-Serts
- Gas & electric power options available
- Includes 2 magnetic multi-accessory discs, which accept Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other wedgeless grinder accessories
- Counter-rotating discs prevent machine from pulling side to side and give operator greater control
- 6 grinding accessories required per loading
Our customers also found these purchases useful
Keep your concrete gutters flowing with the Gutter Gator side scabbler. No more bird baths or standing water. IDEAL FOR… Creating proper trench flow in concrete gutters Leveling and removing concrete in small areas CD-5H Part# 63700H Power Air Air Requirement 160 CFM at 100 PSI Length 54″ Width 29″ Height 40″ Weight 131 lbs
Made in the USA. Rental Tough. Gasoline, electric and air-power options Up-cut blade rotation provides level surface at the base of the cut Vacuum port Heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel frame & undercarriage eliminates bending and vibration Optional air motor comes fully equipped with lubricator, moisture seperator and a convenient, handle-mounted on/off valve (Requires 160 CFM at…
EDCO Vacuum Systems can be used for dust control with EDCO Grinders, Scarifiers, Scabblers, and Hardscape & Masonry Saws. Vortex 500 Powerful enough for central vacuuming systems, yet features complete portability and functionality for everyday use Electric 230/460 Volt motor Cast composite material guaranteed for life not to crack 25 ft, 3″ diameter hose included…