EDCO Single Disc Grinder #59800
Remove coatings, glues, paint, nasty stuff, etc.
U$3,603 FOB Factory #59800
|Model||Part #||Power||Horse Power||Phase||Amps||RPMS||Dimensions|
NEW REDESIGNED EDCO Concrete Floor Grinders!
- GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Slide-On Accessories.
- GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
- VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
- NEW Laser-Cut Weight Tray: This built-in weight tray accepts up to 20lbs. of extra weight!
- 11″ Working width will grind approximately 200-250 sq. ft. per hour at 1/32″ with EDCO Dyma-Serts
- Round shroud gets tight against walls
- Easy-rolling 10″ steel-core, rubber wheels
- Includes 1 magnetic multi-accessory disc, which accept wedgeless Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other wedgeless grinder accessories
- 3 grinding accessories required per loading
- 2″ Vacuum port and water port
- 25ft. Power cord attached with cord hanger
- Accessory Toolbox tray
- Easy access to grease fittings
- 30lb. weight pack standard
- Rugged and easy to maintain
- Areas less than 1,500 square feet
- Residential applications
- Grinding concrete
- Repairing damaged concrete slabs
- Removing urethanes or epoxy thin-coats
- Leveling high spots or surface imperfections
- Smoothing rough surfaces, rain marks or trowel marks
- Removing mastics, thin-sets, paint build-ups, resins and more
Interested in financing? Contact us @ 1.800.282.6470 for more details.
Our customers also found these purchases useful
Model Part # Power Horse Power Phase Amps RPMS Dimensions TLR-7-11H 77500 Gasoline 11 HP NA NA 1826 46.5″x29″x36.5″ Remove traffic lines from asphalt – and get the job done quickly! EDCO’s easy-to-use Traffic Line Remover can be pushed or pulled by one person in congested or limited access areas such as city streets, crosswalks…
Keep your concrete gutters flowing with the Gutter Gator side scabbler. No more bird baths or standing water. IDEAL FOR… Creating proper trench flow in concrete gutters Leveling and removing concrete in small areas CD-5H Part# 63700H Power Air Air Requirement 160 CFM at 100 PSI Length 54″ Width 29″ Height 40″ Weight 131 lbs
Made in the USA. Rental Tough. Heavy-Duty Anti-Vibration engine mount Screw boot belt tensioner prevents frame damage 18″ blade capacity 7-gauge steel blade guard with welded protective segment flap Heavy-Duty lifting bail 13 HP gasoline engine or 5 HP electric options Heavy-Duty 7-gauge steel laser cut frame Large screw-type depth control Wide-T handles with rubber…