EDCO Single Disc Grinder #59800
Remove coatings, glues, paint, nasty stuff, etc.
U$3,573.64 FOB Factory #59800
|Model||Part #||Power||Horse Power||Phase||Amps||RPMS||Dimensions|
NEW REDESIGNED EDCO Concrete Floor Grinders!
- GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Slide-On Accessories.
- GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
- VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
- NEW Laser-Cut Weight Tray: This built-in weight tray accepts up to 20lbs. of extra weight!
- 11″ Working width will grind approximately 200-250 sq. ft. per hour at 1/32″ with EDCO Dyma-Serts
- Round shroud gets tight against walls
- Easy-rolling 10″ steel-core, rubber wheels
- Includes 1 magnetic multi-accessory disc, which accept wedgeless Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other wedgeless grinder accessories
- 3 grinding accessories required per loading
- 2″ Vacuum port and water port
- 25ft. Power cord attached with cord hanger
- Accessory Toolbox tray
- Easy access to grease fittings
- 30lb. weight pack standard
- Rugged and easy to maintain
- Areas less than 1,500 square feet
- Residential applications
- Grinding concrete
- Repairing damaged concrete slabs
- Removing urethanes or epoxy thin-coats
- Leveling high spots or surface imperfections
- Smoothing rough surfaces, rain marks or trowel marks
- Removing mastics, thin-sets, paint build-ups, resins and more
Interested in financing? Contact us @ 1.800.282.6470 for more details.
Our customers also found these purchases useful
Made in the USA. Rental Tough. Gasoline, electric and air-power options Up-cut blade rotation provides level surface at the base of the cut Vacuum port Heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel frame & undercarriage eliminates bending and vibration Optional air motor comes fully equipped with lubricator, moisture seperator and a convenient, handle-mounted on/off valve (Requires 160 CFM at…
Model Part # Power Horse Power Phase Amps RPMS Dimensions TLR-7-11H 77500 Gasoline 11 HP NA NA 1826 46.5″x29″x36.5″ Remove traffic lines from asphalt – and get the job done quickly! EDCO’s easy-to-use Traffic Line Remover can be pushed or pulled by one person in congested or limited access areas such as city streets, crosswalks…