HTC 270 EG Edge Grinder
The most advanced edge grinder for professional users
Switching to an HTC 270 EG means that the time spent on edge grinding can be seriously reduced for any contractor. We are confident to say that the HTC 270 EG is the world first true professional edge grinder.
The core focus in HTC’s product development has always been ergonomics, economy and ecology and HTC 270 EG is no exception. The machine is advanced, yet simple to use and many different options in configuration enables a more controlled and ergonomic edge grinding than ever before.
Some of the great features with HTC 270 EG are:
- Height of grinding head, only 100 mm!
- Access below shelves etc. when grinding
- Frequency control and “overload” light allows full control of grinding
- Ergonomically designed with many handle positions
- Easy to set grinding head towards both left and right grinding
- Grinding head adjustable in three angles
- Optimized center of gravity for best stability
- Floating cover that follows the floor at all times
- The EZchange system gives access to HTC’s complete tooling range
- Adjustable counter pressure wheels
- Detachable chassis for easy transportation
Our customers also found these purchases useful
Safely prepare concrete floors for resurfacing quickly and efficiently. The Diamabrush Mastic Removal Tool is designed to remove stubborn coatings from concrete such as mastic, carpet or tile adhesive, thin-set and thin mil coatings like urethane or paint. No need to waste time and money on heavy grinding equipment or harmful chemicals. This diverse tool,…
The first ever mobile grinding system The HTC 2500 iX is the world’s largest grinding machine. The machine consists of 3 grinding heads with 15 kW motors that grind up to 2.4 metres in width. It’s the perfect machine for large areas that need to be grinded rapidly. The machine is controlled with joysticks and,…
Slip On Single Dot Segment The Round segment design is popular in finer grit meshes before applying a thin coating, stain or during the polishing process. It helps minimize deep scratching and excessive gouging especially on uneven floors. It features a standard three hole trapezoid pattern and also slides into Lavina tool plates. Available in…
Slip On Double Dot The Round segment design is popular in finer grit meshes before applying a thin coating, stain or during the polishing process. It helps minimize deep scratching and excessive gouging especially on uneven floors. It features a standard three hole trapezoid pattern and also slides into Lavina tool plates. Available in Soft,…