HTC 270 EG Edge Grinder
The most advanced edge grinder for professional users
Switching to an HTC 270 EG means that the time spent on edge grinding can be seriously reduced for any contractor. We are confident to say that the HTC 270 EG is the world first true professional edge grinder.
The core focus in HTC’s product development has always been ergonomics, economy and ecology and HTC 270 EG is no exception. The machine is advanced, yet simple to use and many different options in configuration enables a more controlled and ergonomic edge grinding than ever before.
Some of the great features with HTC 270 EG are:
- Height of grinding head, only 100 mm!
- Access below shelves etc. when grinding
- Frequency control and “overload” light allows full control of grinding
- Ergonomically designed with many handle positions
- Easy to set grinding head towards both left and right grinding
- Grinding head adjustable in three angles
- Optimized center of gravity for best stability
- Floating cover that follows the floor at all times
- The EZchange system gives access to HTC’s complete tooling range
- Adjustable counter pressure wheels
- Detachable chassis for easy transportation
Our customers also found these purchases useful
Slip On Double Dot The Round segment design is popular in finer grit meshes before applying a thin coating, stain or during the polishing process. It helps minimize deep scratching and excessive gouging especially on uneven floors. It features a standard three hole trapezoid pattern and also slides into Lavina tool plates. Available in Soft,…
Slip On 2 1/4 Round PCD with Wear Bar The 2 quarter round PCD is an excellent choice when removing medium/heavy coatings. The design and positioning of the PCD with an aggressive diamond segment acting as a stabilizer and depth guide scrapes the thickest of coatings aggressively and follows with a conventional grind all in…
Built to cut through the hardest materials. Syntec Resin / Metals are aggressive and designed to cut fast and remove deep scratches, and even can be used as a first step in the polishing process. The combination of metal and resin offers longer life and is an excellent choice for making the transition from metal bonds…