Business Development & Sales Associate
Star Diamond Tools is a growing business in Delta, BC who is looking for the next team member. Our clients rely on us for all of their Diamond Tooling and Concrete Preparation needs. Their passion is superior customer service and forward looking company development. No prior knowledge of diamond tooling is necessary as all candidates will go through a rigorous training process when hired.
- Industry Knowledge: Maintains working knowledge of our various business industries, diamond tooling, concrete prep and polishing equipment, rental company outreach and referral opportunities.
- In-Person BD: Open to making a number of outside, in-person calls on rental companies and construction prospects and clients
- Procedural Documentation: Input all activity in Google Sheets and Google Docs for first 60 days then transfers all info to Maximizer CRM or Zoho CRM
- Warm calls / Cold calls: The calls you will be making are not straight cold calls – they are customers that we have worked with in the past but have not bought from us in a long time. Sometimes you will have to call the same number 3 days in a row to get through but each counts as a call.
- LinkedIn Business Development: Connect with larger accounts on LinkedIn and build loyal, trusting relationship.
- Online Account On-boarding: We are launching a new program that will jump start our online sales by creating online accounts for our 1000+ most loyal accounts. New team member will be expected to do the initial set up of each account, email and call each customer with their new account info. As you successfully on-board all of our regular clients, you will be expected to answer any questions new customers may have and resolve and issue that are discouraging our customers from ordering online.
-Adherence to timelines
-Experienced at Google Sheets
-Excellent phone skills
-Ability to cross sell & up sell
-Fast learner who is eager to learn our product line
-Verbal and written communication skills
-Business development skills
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7:30 – 4:00
Remuneration: $15.00 / hour starting wage + generous commissions (substantial pay increase based on consistent high performance)
Full benefits after probationary period of 3 months
Please submit a cover letter that fully demonstrates why you will be an exceptional candidate. Include a link to your LinkedIn in lieu of a formal resume.
For each qualified candidate, there will be a video interview and all successful video interview candidates will receive a one-day paid trial to test your ability and fit with this role.
June 15th, 2018
*This is a full-time role but part-time is an option for the right candidate.